HAPPY BIAFRA DAY FROM PHILIP EZENWATU





What determines a group people is value system and cherished value. Today we the Biafrans celebrates 53 years of co existence. After the civil war that took the lives of innocent people, while some where disfigured some suffered hunger with hyper infliction of sickness known as (Alowilsen Syndrome).
One would readily admits that Britain conspired with the Western World to fight a small existing country known as Republic of Biafra. The truth is that I was not yet born during this time of serious bombardment called Biafran/Nigeria civil war but history serves as a reminder to me. I knew my grand father told me his own part of the story, likewise my Dad did too, after, I went further to study about Nigeria/Biafra civil war. I read an account of war by General Madiebo of Awka and General Olusegun Obasanjo of Ogun. I was in tears while recounting the ordeals that happened during this era, what my people went through during the war most especially during the heavy bombardment by the Egyptian pilots with Russian fighter jets. But in the other side I was really consoled when I had a contact with one of the Biafran heroes Colonel Achuzie at his resident in Asaba. He told me some stories. He narrated the case of Abagana ambush how Biafra got her strength back after killing  numerous number of the enemies in the ambush.
I also went further to browse about our renown writer (Chinua Achebe) in one of his books titled "There was a country" this book re organized my thoughts and directs my vision towards my mindset to continue to research further that indeed there was a country in an "Utopia conception". Also, in one of my studies about Africa, I discovered something very remarkable in the old Map of Africa. Look and see what buttressed my point.
In the old map, I turned it upside down it comes a shape of gun. In a gun there's a place called trigger. Trigger is where you give commands in other for bullets to drop. At the trigger side, there, I saw  Biafra name written boldly. This gave me a lot of thinking, indeed I was in a dilemma in oder to comprehend my presumptions. After, I had a firm resolution that if truly that Biafra is a trigger to Africa, it  means that Biafra is the hope of Africa and the last world power to hold before the end of the world. This conception is made based on subjective view, I quote in "parenthesis". Today we also remembers our great heroes and heroines who has paid there ultimate price. May there soul rest in peace, Amen.
Happy Biafra day to you all. Regardless of your tribe and religion.👍☝👌👆✋

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

2019 PRESIDENCY AMBITION: BUHARIAND ATIKU DEVIDES NORTH

Godscyberconnection. Cybercafe

NNEWI AND ITS BILLIONAIRES